Welcome to our site. - Please read before continuing
Important Update 1/16/2014If you are experiencing java errors (most likely related to a recent java update),
add https://webstation.state.mi.us/sos/marc.htm to the java application exception site list.
Steps to Add webstation to the Exception Site list
- Go to the Java Control Panel (On Windows Click Start and then Configure Java)
- Click on the Security tab
- Click on the Edit Site List button
- Click the Add in the Exception Site List window
- Click in the empty field under Location field to enter https://webstation.state.mi.us/
- Click OK to save the URL that you entered.
- Click Continue on the Security Warning dialog
MARK THIS PAGE NOW!
You should NOT use any other URL's to access this site.
The URL you should be using to access this site is
If you have any issues while using this site, please contact MDOS support personnel thru your usual channels,
or the DTMB Client Service Center (Helpdesk) at
(517)241-9700 or (800)968-2644.
Click Here for PC compatibility information.
To continue to the WebStation Site, Click Here.
If you are experiencing display issues with the above link, you can access a lower resolution version here
Copyright ©2014 by State of Michigan - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED